When considering turning a flash drive into a bootable USB from DOS directly, UNetbootin For Windows is a number of them. UNetbootin Download is a small program that allows you to create bootable Live USB drives. There are a lot of benefits. If you are a Windows computer user, you can gain benefits from this tool. Now, you can use UNetbootin For Windows as the most important one of the best ways to create bootable Live USB drives without burning a CD. If you are unable to use this tool with your Windows devices, you can follow this guide.
Universal Netboot Installer (UNetbootin) For Windows
UNetbootin can be used to create bootable Live USB drives. It means you can turn to flash drive into a bootable USB. It is also called Universal Netboot Installer. Also, Unitbootin was first launched for the Linux operating system. It works on your Windows, Linux, or Mac device. You can easily use this free utility to create bootable Live USB flash drives to install and use operating systems.
It is very lightweight, helpful, and simple to use software for Windows OS users. If you need to boot your Windows into DOS, UNetbootin is one of the best ways. UNetbootin’s unique feature is the safety of the flies. There are options to save your entire files in the USB drive amid creating the bootable USB drive. Therefore, most Windows PC users highly recommend using Universal Netboot Installer on their devices. Now, you can try this best tool with the latest updated versions without any hassle.
Latest Version of UNetbootin For Windows
- Title: UNetbootin 7.02 For Windows
- File size: 4.6 MB
- Requirements: Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Language: English
- Available languages: English, German
- License: Free
- Date added: Wednesday, August 25, 2021
- Author: Arpad Kovacs
Reasons to UNetbootin Download For Windows OS
UNetbootin is one of the popular open-source utility tools to create a bootable USB drive. With the help of this open-source software, users can create a Live Linux USB flash drive from an ISO file. Universal Netboot Installer is a cross-platform application. Currently, it supports Windows, Linux, or Mac device users. This perfect software supports 40+ Linux distributions. Yes, anyone can build bootable drives for Linux distributions. (E.g. Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, OpenSUSE, Gentoo, Fedora, Linux Mint, and more).
UNetbootin Download for Windows OS can create a bootable Live USB drive. It is compatible with Windows 11 (64/32 bit) PC or laptop devices. Anyone can freely download UNetbootin For Windows. Using this free application, you can write an image (ISO) to a blank CD and download the image with some distribution. The most special one of this utility is to create a bootable image right from your hard drive. Therefore, all the users highly recommended using UNetbootin Download on your computer device.
UNetbootin Various System Utilities
- If you want to repair, resize, backup, and restore partitions on your Windows OS, Parted Magic is the best partition manager of UNetbootin.
- SystemRescueCD helps with system repair. Although, you can use it as a backup and recovery tool.
- Smart Boot Manager (SBM) allows boot off CD-ROM. It gives floppy drives on computers with a faulty BIOS.
- Dr Web Antivirus removes malware from Windows installs.
- F-Secure Rescue CD removes malware from Windows installs.
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk removes malware from Windows installs.
- Super Grub Disk is a kind of boot utility. Anyone can use it to boot various operating systems directly. Also, you can restore and fix overwritten. This boot utility allows you to misconfigure GRUB installs.
- Backtrack helps with network analysis and penetration testing.
- To recover Windows passwords, Ophcrack is the better one.
- To reset Windows passwords and edit the registry, you can use the NTPasswd utility.
- FreeDOS is the utility to run BIOS flash and other legacy DOS utilities.
- Gujin is a graphical bootloader. It allows the boot of various operating systems and media.
UNetbootin Windows Download Compatibility
- Windows XP
- Windows 8
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2000
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
UNetbootin Download For Windows to Create a Bootable USB Drive
Step1: Insert USB drive on your Windows PC. (Check the drive size should be 8GB at least, and the USB drive should be in FAT32 format.)
Step2: The UNetbootin Home page will see several options. Now, you can click on the Diskimage section.
Step3: Click on three horizontal dots to select the Select Disk icon.
Step4: Choose a Linux ISO file.
Step5: Move to the Type section and select the drive letter of the USB drive
Step6: Then click on the OK button.
Step7: UNetbootin will start performing burning ISO to USB on your Windows.
Step8: During the process is running, click on the Reboot Now button.
Step9: While rebooting process, you have to change some BIOS settings. (Keep a bootable USB drive as the primary drive.)
Step10: You’ll see the Linux Installer page on your computer, and continue the on-screen instructions to install Linux on your Windows computer.
- You must run the UNetbootin application as an admin user if it fails to launch on your computer.
- GRUB needs to be installed on your Windows computer.
- If you fail to keep the USB drive in FAT32 format, then the USB is not found.
- You have to check the compatibility of a USB drive.
- The drive size should be at least 8GB.
- Sometimes, Linux ISO files may be corrupt. Therefore, you should take a quality USB drive.
- You should take the ISO file from the official website Linux.
- You must remember to get a full copy of the ISO file.
UNetbootin or Universal Netboot Installer is an open-source utility application. You can follow the above simple steps to easily access the full features of UNetbootin on your Windows computer for free of cost.