Hey, do you have no idea how to import mail in Office 365? Don’t worry we are here to solve this query. Here we will show you the most powerful and popular tool to import emails into Office 365.
As we know Microsoft 365 is a Cloud product. It allows users to use popular services like Word, Excel, and OneNote from anywhere at any time, on any device via the Internet. Microsoft 365 has recently gained popularity among users. So, they may make use of the service’s advantages. However, customers must transfer any old data to Microsoft 365 after enrolling.
So here we will show you the most simple and unique solution to import mail in Office 365. So before starting the process, let’s have look at the Office 365 benefits and other stuff…
Office 365 has a Number of Advantages
While moving mails to Office 365, understand the advantages of Office 365. Office 365 is the finest cloud services solution for virtually all companies. It gives small and medium-sized businesses all the capabilities and tools utilized by big corporations that are the main reason to import mail in Office 365. Common Office 365 features include:
- Commonly Accessible: Since it is a cloud-based service, customers may retrieve data from any location at any time. These are frequent backups utilizing sophisticated security techniques.
- Straightforward Configuration and Management: Office 365 is extremely simple to set up and maintain. Just after configuration, users may begin installing the utilities. You may do it alone or with your IT partner.
- Outstanding Collaboration: Users may quickly modify files, coordinate work remotely, and interact with your team with Office 365.
- Easier Migration: Moving to Office 365 is simple, regardless of current storage tools. Users do not have to transfer data again because Office 365 upgrades often.
- Reduce Data Loss: Data and papers are a company’s most precious assets. Missing vital information may be catastrophic. Office 365’s data security and backup capabilities assist users to prevent such losses. Microsoft, a global pioneer in cloud privacy and security, guarantees their data is secure in Office 365.
Quick Solution to Transfer the Email to Office 365
BitRecover Office 365 Import Tool is one of the best and most powerful tools available to import mail in Office 365. In addition, the office import tool can import contacts, calendars, notes, emails, and other data from any type of file format as well as client mails, making it one of the most versatile and powerful tools available. To put it another way, it is a collection of smart features packaged together. Because it offers a lot of great features. Consider the features of this software to get a better understanding of this utility import mail in Office 365.
Features of this Software
- This software is capable to convert and import huge data and multiple files and at one time without any hassle like PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, TXT, HTML, PDF, DOC, ICS, CSV, Windows Live Mail, Outlook, Gmail, G Suite, and other file types and applications.
- If your preserved or orphan files include contacts and calendars. No require to panic since the software automatically imports contacts/calendars. Also, it keeps track of Name, Email ID, Phone Number, Address, Company Address, Website, and other things.
- Office 365 import tool has provided an independent choice such as “I am Admin”. By selecting this choice, users may import emails from any O365 user profile. It is a corporate feature for business activities to import mail in Office 365.
- We recognize the importance of each piece of data, consequently, we put in an integrated function. It operates without any outside settings on the software panel. This O365 Importer retains all email elements such as To, Cc, Bcc, From, Subject, Signature, Attachments, Inline Images, Header Information, HTML Links, etc.
- This software has built-in email filtering features. A user may import email messages using these settings. It has filters for Date Range, Email Address, and Email Subject. If required, users may configure email filters to solely import headers.
- The utility defaults to keeping the original folder structure since most users like it. The software has introduced a second option to disregard the system folder structure.
- Office 365 Import Tool also allows you to import emails into pre-existing Office 365 folders to import mail in Office 365.
How Does This Software Work?
- Download and install the software on your device.
- Now choose the file format from the left tool panel.
- And now select the file or folder by clicking on “select folder” and “select files” and pressing on the next icon.
- now all the selected file data will appear on the software’s panel, verify the data that you want to import.
- Click on the “select saving option” and choose the “Office 365” option from the drop-down list to import mail in Office 365.
- If you want to import data in another language then click on the “change language” option.
- If you are an admin, enable the “I AM ADMIN” option otherwise just enter the login details of your Office 365 account.
- Click on the “backup” icon to start the process to import mail in Office 365.
- A confirmation message will appear on the screen.
- now open Office 365 to preview all imported data.
Should We Use Online Tools to Import Data from Office 365?
Yes, users may perform this task using online Office 365 import tools, which are also accessible to them. However, there is a problem with online Office 365 import tools since they are not reliable to import mail in Office 365. Users should not put their trust in them entirely. The majority of online Office 365 import tools include many needless advertisements as well as incorrect directions.
It may also have a negative impact on the quality of the data that is produced. They are sluggish and will need a significant amount of time to complete the job. Additionally, customers will no longer be able to import large quantities of mail-in Office 365 via online apps.
In the aforementioned blog article, we briefly discussed how to use Office 365 Import Tool. This tool is suitable for both technical and non-technical users. It is the easiest way to import mail in Office 365. The directions in this post will help the user do this job without any issues. It also has excellent and lightweight characteristics.
To sum up this short tutorial, it is better not to do this operation manually. If not, users can have issues importing emails to Office 365.