SBCGlobal email not working is a broad term that includes various SBCGlobal.net email issues such as forgotten email credentials, login issues, faulty email configuration, etc. Today, in this blog, we are going to solve the SBCGlobal email not working problem and provide you the proper solutions to fix your email.
Electronic mail commonly known as email is a well-known tool for professionals. Enterprises use email accounts to communicate with their customers. It can be used for both professional and personal use. There are many tech companies that are providing email services through their servers.
Some of them are free to use even if some are subscription-based. SBCGlobal.net is one of the leading companies that provide email services. Their services are very simple but sometimes if your account stops working normally, you can easily solve this problem by following the detailed guide prepared for the users.
Why Is SBCGlobal Email Not Working?
SBCG Global Email Not Working? Any discrepancy between the normal functioning of email services can have various possible reasons. This can deal with many problems that occur with mail services.
Common reasons for ‘SBCGlobal.net email not working’ are:
- Poor internet connectivity. Poor or fluctuating internet connection makes it difficult to send or receive mail.
- The browser setting is wrong.
- Email server is blocked by antivirus software
- Add-on extensions to your browser can cause problems with email delivery.
- There could be a possible server outage / server down.
- If your browser is out of date, then you may face the problem so you should always keep the browser updated.
- If the time and date settings of your system are wrong, then you may face a similar situation.
- Proxy servers can cause problems with the normal functioning of mail.
- Entering wrong login credentials.
- Wrong app setting on your iPhone/Android device
Common Errors Users Face When “SBCGlobal.net Account Not Working”
- net server is not responding properly
- Cannot send email from your SBCGlobal.net account
- Unable to open sbcglobal.net account
- The password is incorrect.
- Slow loading of emails.
- Problem downloading mail attachments
- net email not working on iPhone
- net is not working on android devices.
Most Effective Ways to Fix the “SBCGlobal.net Not Working Issue”
- Make sure that the validity of your account has not expired.
- Make sure Internet and Wi-Fi connections are working properly. If there is a problem with the internet connection then try restarting your router.
- If you are using the SBCGlobal email account with other third-party applications, make sure that you have configured the correct SMTP/POP3 settings.
- Delete all cookies, cache, history and other junk.
- Check Device Compatibility
- Check whether the Outbox and Inbox mail server settings for the SBCGlobal email account are correct.
- Your browser version must be compatible with SBCGlobal.
- Update mobile app version to latest
- Force stop any third-party application that is causing nuisance/trouble.
Read More Article- ATT password reset
SBCGlobal.net Email Is Not Working On your iPhone?
Being an iPhone user, you can fix the trouble by following the steps below
Properly Configure SBCGlobal Account on iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Then, Mail >> Accounts. click on
- Now go to “Add Accounts”
- Select “Other” and then “Add Mail Account”
- Type name and description to add account
- Now provide your SBCGGlobal Email Address and Password in the respective field
- Then go to POP from the top of the screen
- Inbound mail server must be added as inbound.att.net
- Re-type the email address and password for the SBCGlobal account
- Now in outgoing mail server type outbound.att.net
- Again, provide the email address and password for the SBCGlobal email account.
- Now, click “Save” and the SBCGlobal account will be properly configured on your iPhone
Alternate Method to Fix SBCGlobal.net Email Issues on iPhone
- Restart your iPhone and try using your Mail account
- Check POP3/IMAP Server Settings
- SBCGRemove and re-add global email account
- Check your password properly for caps on/off
- Check SSL verification to come up with an active server as well.
- Clear data and history from Mail app
- But, if you are still facing the issue, then you need to delete the account properly and then add it again on your iPhone
How to fix the SBCGlobal.net Email Issues on Android Device?
Most of us own any Android device and hence you can fix the problem by following the given steps.
- reboot your device
- Uninstall and reinstall the application on your device
- Check IMAP/POP Configuration Settings in Android
- Make sure your phone is connected to WiFi / active cellular network
- SBCG on Android Set the correct IMAP settings for global email
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port:993
- SSL requirement: yes
- Outgoing (SMTP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing Port: 465 or 587
- SSL requirement: yes
- Certification Required: Yes
SBCGlobal.net Account is Not Working on Apple Mac
If you are working on Mac and facing similar problems, then you need to delete and add your email address again.
- Click the Apple menu and then go to your Mac’s Settings.
- Now go to “Mail, Contacts & Calendars” and select “Accounts”.
- Now, go to “Add Account”
- In the “Add Account” section, go to “Other”.
- Enter the SBCG Global email account and password in the Email Account and Password text fields.
- Click Next
- Now look for “POP” from the top of the screen
- In Hostname, you should type inbound.att.net
- Next, you need to provide the username for your SBCGlobal email account
- On the Outgoing Mail Server screen, type the username and password and type outbound.att.net as the domain name
- Click Next and then Save
SBCGlobal is Facing Trouble On Windows Computer
Most of us work on Windows PC, and if you are having trouble using SBCG Global Email, you can try to solve the problem using the steps given below:
- A strong internet connection is required.
- The browser must be compatible with the SBCGlobal email service. Recommended browsers to use are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Update your browser version so that you can load SBCG Global email accounts at a faster rate.
- Delete all cookies and cache if SBCGlobal is causing a problem
- If you have added extensions and installed plugins, you can try disabling them.
- Try switching browsers and if the issue still persists.
- For that example disable third-party antivirus and antispyware.
Above we have tried to explain the troubleshooting steps to fix SBCGlobal.net email not working in the easiest way. We hope you are back to use your SBCGlobal email account without any problems. However, if any issue is still bothering you, then you should contact SBCGlobal.net email support experts for assistance. Our email experts will help you get to the root cause of the problem and then work on a quick fix to resolve your issue.