In this article, you’ll find the UPS inverter price in Pakistan with their updated “price in Pakistan” for 2021 to help you make the best decision when spending your hard-earned money. Summer is in full swing, and as the warm weather arrives, the strain on the power grid increases, not only disrupting daily life but also affecting your sleep.
Most people choose a UPS inverter during the summer months, but buying one at an affordable price is always a challenge, especially when there are several options on the market and you don’t know what you need or what you’re looking for. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the “Top 5 Best UPS Inverters by Price in Pakistan” for 2021. In addition, we will also discuss the difference between local UPS systems and imported UPS inverters.
What is the difference between local and imported UPS inverter
- Many people get confused between locally made UPS and imported inverter UPS, and sometimes end up choosing the locally built unit that most electricians in Pakistan recommend.
- However, not only are locally made UPSs less efficient, but they are also not suitable for electronics such as computers and can damage them because of the unstable power supplied by the device.
- The reason most electricians and retailers recommend locally assembled UPSs is because of the higher profit margin since these devices use substandard and outdated technology without quality control. On the other hand, imported inverter UPS systems use the latest technology and are much more reliable, and come with a warranty in case something goes wrong in the near future.
- In addition, locally made UPSes reduce battery life compared to imported UPS inverters, which are also more efficient and reduce energy loss when converting from 12V DC to 220V AC and vice versa.
What is the Best UPS Inverter Price in Pakistan?
Here we will tell you about the best UPS inverters you can buy and their price in Pakistan. However, keep in mind that in this article we are only talking about the UPS inverter and the price does not include the battery, which you need to buy separately.
Homage HVS-1214-SCC UPS Inverter
- Homage is one of the leading brands when it comes to UPS inverters in Pakistan. The company offers reliable products with good after-sales support in case something goes wrong with the product.
- The Homage Vertex Model HVS-1214-SCC UPS Inverter is a good option at an affordable price with many features and support for mains and solar power operation simultaneously.
- Supports mains and solar input voltage at the same time
- Wide range of input voltage: 90-280VAC
- Built-in MPPT solar charge controller 55A
- Selectable AC charger current 10A or 25A
- Overload and short circuit protection
- User-friendly LCD display
- Replaceable fan design for easy servicing
- LCD display with LED for comprehensive information
Hyundai HIS-2200 UPS Inverter
Hyundai is well known for making UPS inverters and generators that are reliable and offer very good value for money compared to the competition.
The Hyundai model HIS-2200 UPS inverter is a very good option if you are looking for a higher level compared to the aforementioned Homage UPS inverter. It is slightly more expensive but offers more power to meet your summer needs.
- 2200VA / 1600W.
- Protected by 15A fuses.
- Maximum output power solar panel: 900W
- Output waveform: Modified sine wave
- Overloading and short circuit protection
EcoStar E-2440i UPS Inverter
EcoStar is well known for making electronics such as televisions and air conditioners. Their inverter UPS model E-2440i is a great choice for budget-friendly use.
- 1400 W
- 170-280 VAC for narrow range mode
- 90-280 V ac for wide range mode
- Simulated sine wave
- Transmission time: Typical 20ms
- Overcharge protection
- Self-contained onboard – reverse battery polarity protection
- LCD display and LED indicator
- Mobile USB charger
- Deep discharge battery protection
- Overheat protection