1. STUMBLE GUYS
STUMBLE GUYS was released for the first time on February 12, 2021, by Kitka Games. The gameplay is similar to Fall Guys in this entertaining action game.
One gameplay can include up to 32 participants competing against one another. The participants must all overcome the obstacles that arise along the way. The victor is the only remaining survivor.
STUMBLE GUYS has the same gameplay bug as FALL GUYS but with a slightly smaller player size. The players will start and have to avoid obstacles along the way.
The game will begin with 32 players, but only 16 will move on to the next round. If you want to be one of those 16 people, you must begin racing as soon as the timer hits 1. The final rounds of the game will feature progressively difficult challenges that are selected at random. However, there will be barriers based on exclusion. If you want a shot to win, you must have made it through those games.
Following the conclusion of the first round, eight players will compete in the final round. They must compete against one another to select the sole winner.
3. Do players need to download to play?
STUMBLE GUYS is currently accessible on the IOS, Android, and Windows operating systems. To begin the game, players can download it to their devices.
Alternatively, users can play the game directly on platforms.
4. New updates of STUMBLE GUYS.
STUMBLE GUYS has had new updates to increase its appeal to players. In each update, the game will add new features as well as fix existing bugs that affect the player’s experience.
4.1. STUMBLE GUYS: Multiplayer royale 0.33 version.
In this version, the game has added many new features as well as fixed bugs that affect the player’s experience.:
- Update the game store by adding new items and refining the basic functions. Visit the shop to buy additional items, costumes, and accessories that make your character cool and stronger. Scientifically distributed buttons make it easy for new players to find what they want.
- Fixed a bug related to the Steam login process before playing the game. Now you can quickly and directly log into your account to connect with the community and more.
- Added a new rarity level for skins – Special. Special skins help characters stand out from the crowd.
- Add new currency – Token. Use tokens to buy items and items in the game store.
- You can use duplicate skins for characters if you want.
- Use token spins, or the Better Skin wheel to unlock new skins.
- Discover new footprints.
- New feature – Taunt.
- A new map called Block Dash with the task of gradually eliminating opponents
4.2. STUMBLE GUYS: Multiplayer royale 0.30 with a new map called Jungle Roll.
As the name suggests, this map has the atmosphere of a tropical area. Players will have to cross wooden bridges, meadows, and lakes, … colorful and challenging. In this map, the game has new features such as:
- Unlock tons of new skins.
- Improved UI.
- Anyone who owns various skin variations will see them switch automatically.
- Skins also have a different rarity.
- Remove ads with diamonds.
Tips to overcome Jungle roll
- It is not necessary to cross the bridge in all cases because there are often obstacles and quite a number of opponents. We can take the side path, even if it’s farther, without any problems.
- No need to go through the mud because there will be speed restrictions, choose the easier route.
- Make the most of Super boost to speed up.
- Choose shortcuts to save distance and time.
- Can jump on wooden pillars, and stone pillars to avoid obstacles.
- Interwoven with climbing walls, sliding… to go faster.
4.3. STUMBLE GUYS version: MULTIPLAYER ROYALE 0.29.
Many players, even those who have been playing for a while, are unaware that double-jumping may enable you to glide forward or fly face down. If you take this action, you could find it easier to overcome hurdles. But you can’t do it in the mud.
Some things have been added and fixed in this release, including:
minor improvements and bug fixes
- Explore a variety of variations for each skin type.
- Added support for Russian and Polish interfaces.
- Improved localization.
- Added compatibility icon.
- Automatically reconnect the playroom after each match.
- Log in to your Facebook account to save game data in the cloud and sync between multiple devices.
- Updated visuals for Tile Fall map.
- The updated interface on tablets.
5. Tips to play STUMBLE GUYS better
5.1. Kudos for the gambling money. With Kudos, you may customize your character’s nameplates, attire, expressions, and colors. A player will receive praise after completing the daily quest. and be rewarded with the Crown for it.
5.2. Even seasoned gamers frequently aren’t aware that double-jumping can let you fly forward or face down or glide forward. If you do this, you could find it simpler to get past obstacles. But in the mud, you can’t.
5.3. Don’t pay close attention to the instructions. There are instances when you don’t need to cross the bridge because there are usually a lot of barriers and opponents there. Search for an alternative route. Even though it might be farther away, it will be safer. You should always go the other way on mildly muddy loops since it will be much simpler than traveling through the mud.
6. Fall Guys
Battle Royale platform game FALL GUYS (also known as Fall guys: Ultimate knockout). Everyone of any age can enjoy this game. Fall men get their ideas from playground games like tag and British Bulldog as well as game programs like Takeshi’s Castle and Wipeout.
Devolver Digital released the game for PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows in August 2020.
Fall Guys can currently be played on the PC and PlayStation 4. Versions for the Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and maybe mobile devices are being developed via Steam, although nothing is official as of yet.
Up to 60 people may participate in a battle royale-style match on FALL GUYS. Players are represented as moving, three-dimensional beans. To see who will make it through each round, they will compete against one another. Slow or uncooperative players who break the rules of the game will be eliminated. The remaining contestants will play a game at rand to determine who will advance to the final round.
- On the computer use to play, press SPACE to move, to jump.
- On the phone use and rotate the screen to play.
Tips to play
- By diving, you can move forward in the air. It’s simple. As a result, you’ll be able to jump higher and for longer, overcoming barriers that a short jump just cannot. When you dive, you’ll accelerate while in the air, but after you strike the ground, it will be difficult for you to stand up.
- Being in the lead is normally something you want to be, with a few exceptions. You’ll need to take precautions if you want to take part in some of the races and events. It is always advised to let another person make the call in these circumstances. Although the first place is lovely, it is unnecessary. The same applies if you fall too far behind in a race and must put up a lot of extra effort to make up the ground.
- A well-timed jump can assist you in advancing through a crowd, escaping the newcomer who is pursuing you, or crossing the finish line milliseconds before you would otherwise be disqualified.
- It can be tempting to rush straight to the goal when playing a team game, but many of these games also demand that you protect your base. Avoid letting the opposing team invade your base and steal all of your points when pandemonium is erupting. As crucial as striking their base is this.
The game has received a lot of playtime due to the variety of problems it presents, as well as its bright backdrops, entertaining characters, and challenges. It shares the same error as FALL GUYS; however, STUMBLE GUYS has chosen, planned, and also acquired a number of intriguing components from the original, creating a cool imitation of FALL GUYS. In conclusion, STUMBLE GUYS is an enjoyable action video game that will certainly give you, your family, and also friends minutes of pure joy.