Honeymoon in Jodhpur: Plan for a Golden Honeymoon in The Blue City of India in 2021
Romantic trip with your life partner must be best for your future memory. India offers a long list of honeymoon destinations for your mood, taste, budget, etc.
The royal city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan is Jodhpur. Jodhpur is one of the highest rated honeymoon destinations in India. It makes your everything honeymoons memorable.
What is the Best time to honeymoon in Jodhpur?
The honeymoon is being in the arms of the beloved. If you want to explore the city and surrounding areas then October through March is the best time to stay in Jodhpur. During this period, you get around 25 * C and relatively cool nights 8 * C for a perfect honeymoon.
Best places for honeymoon in Jodhpur
The rich and magnificent history of sacrifice, beautiful temples, rich culture, heritage hotels, and delicious cuisine make Jodhpur the most favorite honeymoon destinations in India. The Royal Heritage Hotel Jodhpur is fully equipped with the modern luxuries to make your honeymoon memorable.
- Fort of MehrangarhFort of Mehrangarh cannot miss on your honeymoon in Jodhpur. It takes you back to the glorious past through its well-preserved heritage structure and collection. If time permits, you can attend the cultural events to feel the vibrancy of Marwar. Your partner would love to dine at the Chokello Mahal Terrace restaurant.
- Jaswant ThadaThis architectural masterpiece built in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh is an absolute must for art lovers and cannot be missed on their honeymoon in Jodhpur. It was built in 1899, Jaswant Thada offers you a beautiful view of the fort and the city. You will fall in love with intricate carvings on white marbles.
- Umaid Bhawan PalaceUmaid Bhawan Palace is a relatively newly constructed palace among the Indian palaces. Itis appreciated by tourists for its grand design and architecture and is one of the top destinations to visit on your honeymoon in Jodhpur.
One of the three parts of this centrally located palace is still owned by the royal family. If you want to give royal touch to your honeymoon then you should be in the heritage hotel of this palace.
- Hour houseYou will find the Ghanta Ghar or Clock Tower as a reference point to reach anywhere in the city. It is located in the downtown area. This tall Colossal Tower is a favorite place for locals as well as tourists to enjoy the vibrant local culture.
It was built by Maharaja Sardar Singh. This clock tower looks amazingly beautiful in the evening light. You can buy handicraft items on your honeymoon in Jodhpur.
- Bishnoi VillageBishnoi Village is the true pulse of India and help us to understand the natural hospitality. You can participate in the cultural activities to activate your mind, body and soul for the memorable honeymoon in Jodhpur.
It is especially popular among the foreign tourists, you can enjoy the camel rides, excursions in the desert, ken, etc.