Please feel at home groovyPost.com. Your visit is recognized and acknowledged and we hope that you can become a regular member of our website.
- Feel free to register and receive daily updates on your email
- Find us on Facebook
- We are also available on Twitter
- You can get free technical support from our Community Forum
Apple is now accepting entries for the new Mac App Store. This may not be a big issue to many but for those Mac users, it is very important. Apple has adopted Steam powered games ideology on its Mac usage. For those who had not yet purchased the iPhone developer then this comes along as a big chance that will not necessitate on to payout a sum of $ 500 up to $ 3000 for a simple license which was the norm in the past.
Developing for Mac could be a personal decision that can be influenced by certain factors such as making money, the love for Mac, or basically a noble good idea. As a Mac App Developer one is entitled to quite a number of benefits that are stipulated as follows;
- Retain 70% of the sales value
- No hidden cost apart from the subscription fee
- The Mac App store will open its doors in 2011 thus offering enough time for one to perfect their app.
It is important to note that a professional iOS person can make an hourly rate of $ 100 to $ 150 creating apps for other people. This is quite attractive to many. The production costs of the Mac App may range closer to that of the iOS though these are just projections and not necessarily actuals. The app store is new and it gives one the opportunity to make their app available in the market Robotics Team Name Ideas.
1. Ensure you have a Mac Computer that is endowed with the most recent version of OSX
2. One must register a free account
3. Make sure you have the developer kit referred to us the Xcode.
4. An annual subscription fee of $ 99
5. The guide and tips available in the Apps store
Once you have adhered to the steps above then you can go ahead and write. In case you do not know exactly where to start then you can visit Apples collection of guides.
For those who have done development for the iOS platform and the Mac App Developer as well your comments are very welcome.
That is all there is to it, really. If you need some tips with writing for the platform Apple already has in place a huge archive of guides that are available to anyone.
Read more: http://pizzahutswag.com