The genetic disorder is something that can be part of anyone’s life and is something that comes naturally. Thus there is as such no prevention for this but you can avoid or to some extend keep yourself maintained if you follow certain yoga asanas. Today’s topic for discussion is some poses that will help you cure your genetic disorders and yoga is one of the best medicines for this cause. In 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, some definite sections teach about these poses and how one can fight them.
Yoga plays with the body and trains it for resistance and helps it to become strong. Thus yoga can be a very good option for this purpose. Genetic disorders like thyroid, diabetes, PCOS, arthritis, high blood pressure, etc can all be treated through yoga and also be maintained and kept in control. Food habits are something that laws should be kept in control of. These diseases are something that once takes place to someone will never be cured. But all one can do is keep all these problems in control so that the level does not increase to a deadly version. So let us discuss few problems and some of the asanas to cure avcılar escort them.
Disorder No 1-
Thyroid- This problem is some which can be seen in both men and women where Adam’s apple regulated the metabolic rate in a human body to release some hormones. The excessive release or the lesser release of the hormone can cause a great problem in the human body and this problem can be controlled by the following yoga poses.
Asana No 1-
Plough Pose/ Halasana- This poses helps in the neck area and works on the neck giving it compression which in order stimulated the thyroid glands.
- Lie down straight on the ground.
- Keep your hands by your side.
- With the help of the plans brings both our legs above straight up parallel to the sky and then slowly absolutely back of the heads.
- Hold for 30 seconds to one minute.
Asana No 2-
Matsyasana/Fish Pose-One of the most famous poses for thyroid that is in practice in 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Dharamshala the fish pose will provide a proper strength to your neck working again on the thyroid gland.
- Lie down flat.
- Fold your legs in a square.
- Touch your feet with your hands.
- Bend the neck and look straight up.
- Hold this poses for a minute.
Disorder No 2-
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome- This is something that today each household has and is a greater problem for every woman out there. PCOS or PCOD is something that can be a cause of the weather, food, junk, etc but can be controlled with yoga. Yoga is very effective and can be a permanent cure option for this problem. It is a genetic disorder because it is seen in women whose mother, grandmother had a problem previously with their menstruation or related kinds of stuff.
Asana No 1-
Dhanurasana/Bow Pose- The bow pose works directly at the lower end of the body helping in galvanizing the reproductive organs of a woman stimulating menstruation at a regular interval. IF one has menstruation at a regular interval the disorder is half cured and you will not have any problem. Along with this pose, there is certainly another asana s as well which one can practice fighting the side effect of PCOS like hair fall, acne, obesity, etc.
- Lie down flat on the ground facing your stomach.
- Take both the hand to your back.
- Fold your knees and try to hold both knees with your hands.
- The knees must be close to each other and at this position look forward with neck and face at the absolute front.
- Try and hold this pose for 30 seconds to a minute.
Asana No 2-
Cobra Pose/ Bhujangasana-The main issue with either PCOS or PCOD is that the ovary developed small flesh-like things called a cyst. Thus the regulation of the ovary becomes very important and this pose that is the cobra pose helps one to regulate the ovary thus helps in curing the disorder. Yoga school in Rishikesh have courses where they teach about this asana in-depth and you can also become a certified instructor if you take up the course that is offered in the schools of Rishikesh.
- Lie down on your stomach.
- Keep the feet flat on the ground.
- Bring your palms close to your chest near the hips and press them on the ground.
- With the help of your palms raise the upper portion of your body with the hips touched to the ground.
- Only the chest and neck area will rise and the neck must be bending with face up looking at the top.
- Hold this pose for a minute and two and then slowly come down.
- Relax for 30 seconds.
Disorder No 3-
Arthritis- A very common problem today and almost in everyone. Young people are also suffering from this disorder where your joints pains including stiffness, swelling redness, etc.
Asana No 1- Child Pose/Shishuasana- This pose helps you to straighten the vertebra and works on the back and knees. One of the easiest and most famous poses that one can practice for their arthritis problems as this pose directly works on the joints relieving you from all those pain. This pose needs to be done regularly and very slowly as arthritis may cause you great pain.
- Sit in a position where your knees are folded.
- Then slowly bring down your torso to the ground.
- At this position, your nose must touch the ground.
- The hands must be in front of you straight touching the ground.
- Hold this pose for 30 seconds and repeat at least 10 times.
- Do these poses very slowly and regularly for better effect and do not force yourself.
Well, these are a few of the poses that one can do to control these genetic disorders. There are other genetic disorders as well and we have dedicated articles for that as well. But for any disorder, one needs to control their lifestyle and food habits as well. A well-scheduled life will help one fight any problem and help reduce many problems.
Related Article: Yoga before bed